20 in stock
ABC Skateboarding Girls Only Skate Lessons
THE GIRLS ARE BACK at ‘The Pioneer’ In-door skate park in St. Albans.
Come and join us for a 7 week course just for Girls of any ability and age.
Wednesday’s 5pm to 6pm stating 1st November – 13th December
We can provide all the Skateboards & Safety Equipment so you don’t have to!
Beginners will start with the fundamentals such as:
- Finding out their stance (Regular or Goofy)
- Correct foot positioning
- How to push and stop properly
- Balancing on the skateboard
- Turning on the floor and ramps
- Going down and dropping in on “flat banks” and “quarter pipes”
More advanced skaters will work on:
- Altering and progressing current techniques
- Learning skills that ultimately achieve a number of larger goals
- Progressing to more advanced tricks and skills under the guidance of the coach.